Monday 5 September 2011

Miss Razzle-Dazzle











"There are so many really good dramatic actresses that are not working right now. And there are many who cannot sing and dance and shake their butt...and I really enjoy that."

"When you have your overture and there’s people in the house – who paid money to come see you and who want to be with you – who have heard about you or know you from somewhere – do you know what a thrill that is? Can you imagine? Let me at them!"

Mitzi Gaynor (born 4th September 1931)

Visit my regular blog Give 'em the old Razzle Dazzle for more Mitzi Gaynor (in celebration of her 80th birthday)...

4 comments:

  1. We all do! In fact, I have often wanted to be her! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penultimate showgirl and still around. Mitzi said she has a Gypsy soul. -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are very few of her generation left now - Tippi Hedren, Rita Moreno, Eva Marie Saint and Glynis Johns are still with us - but where there's life, there's hope! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]