Wednesday 16 October 2013

I am Angela Lansbury!







"I've never been particularly aware of my age. It's like being on a bicycle - I just put my foot down and keep going."

"I'm eternally grateful for the Irish side of me. That's where I got my sense of comedy and whimsy. As for the English half–that's my reserved side... But put me on stage, and the Irish comes out. The combination makes a good mix for acting."

"Actors are not made, they are born."

"Bringing humour and bringing happiness and joy to an audience is a wonderful opportunity in life, believe me."


As "Salome Otterborn" in Death on the Nile (1978):

Performing at the Oscars:

Angela Brigid Lansbury, CBE (born 16th October 1925)

1 comment:

  1. At our local playhouse they are getting a whole show to honor the talents of Angela Landsbury. She will be present. I'm trying to secure tickets. She's fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]