Tuesday 27 December 2016

Glamour is assurance



"Glamour is assurance. It is a kind of knowing that you are all right in every way, mentally and physically and in appearance, and that, whatever the occasion or the situation, you are equal to it."







"It takes too much time to be a well-dressed woman. I have watched others. Bags, shoes, hats. They must think of them all the time. I cannot waste that time."



Dietrich.

Jewellery.

These are a few of my favourite things.

Marie Magdalene "Marlene" Dietrich (27th December 1901 – 6th May 1992)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. “Glamour is what I sell, it's my stock in trade.” - Marlene Dietrich

      Indeed. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]